Recent renovations have seen this fantastic family home in the ‘Kingsmore Estate’ transform into a prized gem! The location is key, walking distance to local shops, playground, bus stop, schools and transport.
If you have been searching for a property to accommodate your dual living needs or require a specific Home Business setup away from the rest of the family home – look no further, a rare & perfect opportunity awaits right here!
The downstairs bedroom 5th bedroom an ideal setup for dual living. Consisting of its own bathroom and purpose-built kitchenette, complete with ceramic cooktop & rangehood, sink & fridge with breakfast bar. This oversized room is 5 x 3.4m and could also easily be used as an additional living space if not required as a bedroom.
Upstairs reveals an open plan design with multiple living & dining spaces adjacent to the recently refurbished kitchen, and is easily accessed via glass sliding doors onto the alfresco entertaining & pool area.
A further 4 bedrooms occupy this level, with two brand new bathrooms with luxurious fixtures and fittings, feature VJ panel cabinetry and brand new hybrid timber flooring and carpets.
– 5 Bedrooms
– Master suite includes walk-in robe, enquite & glass sliding door onto the pool deck.
– 3 renovated bathrooms, floor to ceiling marble look tiles, feature VJ cabinetry, stone tops and quality fittings, rainwater shower heads
– Modern refurbished kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances, stone bench tops and splashbacks, gas cooktop & electric oven, double fridge space and breakfast bar.
– New fans & LED lights throughout
– New Plantation shutters & blinds throughout
– Upstairs laundry with stone bench tops
– Zoned Samsung touch panel Ducted Air System
– Flyscreens and security screens
– Oversized Double lock up garage with internal access, Epoxy flooring & additional storage solutions under the house to free up garage space for vehicles
– Covered alfresco entertaining area that overlooks the saltwater swimming pool and fenced off grass area. Plenty of room for kids trampoline & pets to run around.
– Situated in a quiet street, walking distance to parks, Reedy Creek Village Shopping Centre, public transport, Kings Christian College and Hillcrest Christian College
– 2022 Compliant Smoke Alarms
If you can see your family loving living here, please give Belinda Walker a call today on 0433 284 804.
Internal Size: 252m2
External Size: 21m2
Rental Appraisal: $1,250-$1,400 per week
The Kingsmore residential estate is ideally positioned for easy access to many of the best schools the Gold Coast has to offer. A short 20min drive down the M1 to the Gold Coast Airport, 5 minutes to major shopping centres such as Robina Town Centre and 10 minutes to Burleigh Heads beach.
55 minutes to Brisbane CBD,
Easy access to Pacific Motorway and Robina Train Station,
15kms of walking trails,
10 minutes to the home of the Titans at Skilled Park Stadium
Land Size485.00 squareMeter
Building Size252.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Reedy Creek
Quintessential Family Home, Tropical Oasis
23 Callicarpa Street, Reedy Creek QLD 4227