CONTRACT COLLAPSED! OPEN THIS WEEKEND
This house is one of the suburbs best kept secrets. If you desire the safety of a private, gated community and a home located close to the blue ocean and white sand – your green sea change has arrived!
Three bedroom, two and a half bathroom, double garage house on a 571m2 parcel of land is set on an elevated position of the Currumbin hill with a lush leafy outlook and ocean glimpses.
Walk to your local cafe at the end of your street, paddle board, or simply take a stroll along the still water estuary to the famous surf break “Currumbin Alley”. If you are looking for lifestyle and location, you have found it.
This property boasts three oversized bedrooms and a well positioned study nook to deliver the space required to work from home. Separation between living and entertaining areas has been the key element of this design.
Set over two levels with ocean glimpses from your beautiful balcony. This home delivers the perfect sanctuary to sit and unwind, enjoy a coffee, newspaper in hand while listening to the native bird life that Currumbin has to offer.
– Generous 571m2 block with a double lock-up garage, giving you a large elevated footprint
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher & top of the range fixtures & fittings
– 2 private decks & large balcony – perfect for that family BBQ taking in your treetop location
– Timber floors throughout with plenty of natural light and breeze, all year round
– Currumbin community markets just one street away every Thursday at 7am
– Saltwater restaurant & food outlets at Thrower Drive just moments from your doorstep
Investors, please take note this property could be the perfect low maintenance investment, with a rental appraisal between $850-$950 a week.
Only moments to Cornerstone stores, The Pines Shopping Centre, Currumbin Primary, St Augustine’s Primary School and PBC high school. 7 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport, 30 mins to the Currumbin Valley Rock pools. Absolute beach front bike track from Currumbin to Coolangatta.
For further details please or private inspection contact Ben Doyle today on 0418 658 627.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request