Spacious Family Sanctuary
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location on a massive 826m2 block, this spacious family home is positioned against a treelined backdrop, providing a private retreat to escape the every day.
Comfortably designed, multiple living areas include an open plan family and dining area plus a separate formal lounge room, and the covered outdoor entertaining deck is perfect for year-round alfresco living overlooking the large sparkling pool and spa.
Well appointed, the stylish kitchen features stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops, with breakfast bars overlooking each living area. Four bedrooms offer built-in robes, and the master features an ensuite. The family bathroom features a corner spa bath and separate shower.
This spacious single level home presents a great opportunity for first home buyers, families, or investors. Enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle minutes to shopping centres, local schools, sporting facilities and our beautiful beaches.
* Four bedrooms with built in robes
* Generous master features air-conditioning and a stylish ensuite
* Spacious open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
* Bi-fold doors to a large, covered entertaining deck with ceiling fan
* Modern kitchen features stone benchtops, gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
* Stylish family bathroom features spa bath and separate shower
* Separate formal lounge room
* Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
* Sparkling inground swimming pool with spa
* Tropical garden surrounds
* Spacious patio deck and double door front entry
* Fully fenced with gatehouse intercom
* Secure yard space for children and pets
* Solar panels
* Remote double lock-up carport
* Massive 826m2 block in cul-de-sac position
This Mermaid Waters location offers a relaxed vibe, strong community feel and easy access to conveniences and entertainment. Contact Adam Van Leeuwen 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Land Size826.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- * Four bedrooms with built in robes
- * Generous master features airconditioning and a stylish ensuite
- * Spacious open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
- * Bifold doors to a large, covered entertaining deck with ceiling fan
- * Modern kitchen features stone benchtops, gas cooktop and stainlesssteel appliances including dishwasher
- * Stylish family bathroom features spa bath and separate shower
- * Separate formal lounge room
- * Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
- * Sparkling inground swimming pool with spa
- * Tropical garden surrounds
- * Spacious patio deck and double door front entry
- * Fully fenced with gatehouse intercom
- * Secure yard space for children and pets
- * Solar panels
- * Remote double lockup carport
- * Massive 826m2 block in culdesac position
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Mermaid Waters
- Sat 2 March, 2024 10:00am
True North to Water over Wide Canal Outlook!
6 Wanneroo Court, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
Prime Opportunity in the Heart of Mermaid Waters!
23 Birigun Street, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
A great opportunity for each and every buyer in the market!
108/215 Cottesloe Drive, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
Renovated 3 bedroom Townhouse in a fantastic location!
93/215 Cottesloe Drive, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218