Serene Treetop Sanctuary - Walk to Stocklands & Burleigh Beach!
Set in an elevated position surrounded by lush greenery, this split-level family home provides a private, peaceful sanctuary in the heart of Burleigh Heads.
Timber floors flow throughout the bright and airy upper living space, flowing seamlessly to a sundrenched timber deck, offering a tranquil setting to alfresco dine whilst enjoying amazing sunsets and views to the hinterland.
Perfectly appointed, the modern gourmet kitchen takes full advantage of the beautiful green aspect and features an expansive breakfast bar with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a servery to the outdoor area.
Offering three bedrooms plus two multi-purpose rooms downstairs, the versatile space is ideal for a home office, art studio or teenage retreat, both with internal & external access, and one with an extra bathroom. The possibilities are endless here!
Situated walking distance to Stockland’s Shopping Centre and beautiful Burleigh beach, this unique property offers a relaxed, convenient lifestyle with everything at your fingertips.
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
* 2 multi-purpose rooms with external access, one with a bathroom
* Fully renovated main bathroom offers separate shower and bath
* Stylish chefs kitchen features an expansive breakfast bar with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and a servery.
* Lounge and dining area features VJ panelling and timber flooring
* Spacious outdoor deck enjoys a private leafy aspect and hinterland views
* Covered courtyard set beside a private backyard
* 2 x large garden sheds, single carport plus additional off-street parking
* Elevated 655m2 block in a peaceful treelined street
* Walking distance to Stockland’s Shopping Centre, James Street precinct and the world-famous Burleigh Heads beach
* Steps to Burleigh Heads Senior Citizens Club and Burleigh tennis courts
* Easy access to M1 motorway
* Close proximity to day care centres, Marymount Catholic Primary School and Burleigh Heads Primary School
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size655.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Heads
Uninterrupted Ocean & Hinterland Views
135/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- Thu 22 February, 2024 11:45am
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Modern Family Entertainer With Pool!
3 Wonga Street, BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
Perfect Location - Walk To Beach & James Street CBD!
4/29 Burleigh Street, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
High Floor Ocean View Apartment In Burleigh Heads!
131/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Burleigh's Newest Luxury Building - Sandbar!
28/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220