Coastal Inspired Family Home
Set against a peaceful treelined backdrop, this private family entertainer offers unique charm and relaxed living in a convenient location, walking distance to local schools, shops and a 5-minute drive to the beach.
Beautifully presented, the home’s coastal inspired interior presents fresh neutral tones complemented by VJ panels and brand-new flooring throughout. The stylish chef’s kitchen forms the heart of the home, with living and dining areas on either side opening out to a spacious, covered alfresco deck. French doors provide a seamless flow and invite cool breezes through the home. Enjoy entertaining family and friends in this secluded setting featuring a stone fireplace and sparkling inground pool.
Offering four bedrooms, the spacious master retreat features a walk-in robe/dressing room, sitting area and a large ensuite. The oversized fourth bedroom could be used as a rumpus/games room or teenage retreat with its own separate entry.
Complete with solar panels, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning throughout, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the quality family lifestyle on offer here.
* Four bedrooms all feature plantation shutters and ceiling fans
* Spacious master suite features a sitting area, walk-in robe/dressing room and a stylish ensuite
* Huge rumpus room or fourth bedroom with separate entry
* Open plan living area features VJ panelling and French doors
* Chef’s kitchen features a massive island bench, walk in butler’s pantry and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
* Separate dining area with breakfast bar
* Covered alfresco entertaining deck features ceiling fan and built-in stone fireplace
* Sparkling inground pool with glass fencing
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Dimmer lights in the master and alfresco area
* Heater lights in the bathrooms
* Laundry features built in cabinetry
* Solar panels and garden shed
* Oversized carport with remote door plus secure parking for boat/caravan
* Fully fenced 690m2 block with private treelined backyard
Conveniently situated opposite a lovely lakefront parkland with children’s playground, bus stop and a short stroll to 19th Avenue Woolworths Shopping Centre and local schools. This family neighbourhood is also located a quick drive to The Pines Shopping Centre, sporting facilities, and the golden sands of Palm Beach.
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size690.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request