Inspection by Appointment
Stunningly Renovated Entertainer with Fabulous Poolside Living
A remarkable fusion of sophisticated finishes, a subtle natural palette and bespoke cabinetry unite to deliver this stunning residence, exquisitely renovated with no expense spared. Wrapping around an inviting pool and expansive entertaining area, the sprawling layout features multiple living and dining spaces, a dedicated study, gorgeous head-turning kitchen and a master retreat you’ll fall in love with. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous 1692m2 bock with established tropical gardens this peaceful paradise feels a world away from the everyday, yet you’ll find pristine beaches, schools and shopping all within easy reach.
There’s plenty of room for more than one cook in the head-turning kitchen, with a large walk-in pantry, and superbly appointed with quality appliances including gas cooktop and pyrolytic oven. Entertain with ease all the year round, with your choice of alfresco areas, a shimmering 8m saltwater pool and a built in gas fireplace featuring in the breeze block wall.
Five bedrooms and three bathrooms offer ample accommodations for the largest of families, and dedicated sleep zones include a three-bedroom wing incorporating the main bathroom with double vanity. A retreat for rest and relaxation, the spacious master suite overlooks the pool and is complemented with two fully fitted walk-in robe and an ensuite that will take your breath away, shining bright with double back lit mirrors, Villeroy and Boch tapware and twin vanity and a double bath. The second master suite positioned at the front of the home would be ideal for guests, with a private courtyard, walk-in robe and luxury ensuite.
An oversized double garage with adjacent carport, an additional single garage and hardstand area provides room for cars, the boat and the van, while an air-conditioned 9 x 6m fully powered shed in the backyard is ideal for the ultimate man cave.
Lifestyle and convenience go hand in hand here, with the Man on the Bike a short stroll away and it’s just steps to lakeside walking and cycling trails with off-leash dog parks. Major retail centres and education options are nearby and world class beaches and the natural wonders of the hinterland are never far from home. It’s a 7 minute drive to the M1, with both Byron Bay and Brisbane an hour away in each direction.
– Beautifully renovated 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom family home on 1692m2 in quiet cul-de-sac
– Stunning kitchen with walk-in pantry, quality Westinghouse appliances including pyrolytic oven with built-in air fryer, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Multiple living areas include casual family/meals and a separate sitting area
– Master suite has opulent ensuite with huge vanity and double sized bath, two fully fitted walk-in robes and access to outdoor living
– Second master with ensuite, fully fitted walk in robe and private courtyard
– Three large bedrooms share large main bathroom with double vanity
– Expansive covered entertaining area and breeze block feature wall with built-in gas outdoor fireplace
– 8m saltwater pool with new filter, pump, salt cell and lead kit
– 9 x 6 metre powered and plumbed 3 bay shed ideal for man cave
– Fully fenced backyard with ample room for kids and pets to play
– Home has been fully rewired and replumbed, brand new insulation
– Louvres and air-conditioning throughout
– Separate laundry with VJ panelling and floor-to-ceiling cupboards
– Multipurpose room with separate toilet
– Study with extensive storage
– 13kw solar with battery backup ready to install
– Town water and sewage
– Two inground automatic water pump system
– 7 mins to M1 and 10 mins to Burleigh Heads Beach
– 500m to Tallebudgera State School and 7 mins to St Andrews Lutheran College
– Short drive to major retail centres and 20 mins to Gold Coast Airport
– 1 hour north to Brisbane and south to Byron Bay
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size1692.00 squareMeter
Building Size477.00 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Tallebudgera
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:30am
Grand-Scale Acreage Beauty with Equestrian Amenities
66 Valley Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Elegant Acreage Oasis in an Exclusive Estate
16 -18 Stockyard Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Flawless Modern Farmhouse Nestled in Semi-Rural Serenity
42 Koombahla Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
- Sat 24 February, 2024 2:00pm
Charming Dual-Living Haven, Nestled in Nature in a Secure Gated Estate
14/463 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Magnificent Modern Hamptons Style Home with Ocean Views
567 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Inspection by Appointment
6 Staatz Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
- Sat 24 February, 2024 1:15pm
Modern Living in a Tranquil Tallebudgera Oasis
17b Karragata Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228