Under Contract - Open Home Cancelled
With the rolling waves of Miami Beach just a short stroll or bike ride away, this brand new contemporary free standing home is a stylish yet relaxed retreat from the every day.
With a range of beautiful design elements and filled with natural light, the coastal aesthetic is a constant reminder of the enviable lifestyle on offer in this popular beachside neighbourhood.
Timber accents, wool carpet, textural elements, 2.7m high ceilings and a soothing neutral colour palette add to the elegant yet cool and uncomplicated seaside vibe of this four-bedroom plus study stand alone home.
The spacious ground level houses a spacious study or second media room, laundry and bathroom as well as the open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas.
Warm and inviting with billowing floor-to-ceiling sheer curtains and stacker doors leading out to a private courtyard and grassed area, the living, dining and alfresco areas are inspiring spaces to connect with family and friends.
Combining both style and function, the bright and airy kitchen boasts stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a butler’s pantry with timber shelving.
A hardwood timber statement staircase leads up to a second level, which features an additional living room, bathroom and four spacious bedrooms.
A stylish and private parents’ retreat, the beautifully-appointed master suite has a sizeable walk-in robe with ample storage and an ensuite bathroom with a custom vanity.
Mastering effortless low-key luxury, this carefully curated home is tucked away in a quiet street just a short ride or walk from the beach, cafes, bars and breweries which make Miami one of the Coast’s most desired suburbs.
– Four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, study
– Master suite with an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
– Private outdoor entertaining area
– Double lock-up garage
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a butler’s pantry
– Fully ducted air conditioning
– Solar panels 6kw’s
– Extra insulation
– 2.7m ceilings on both levels
– Beautiful PGH Morada bricks
– Internal laundry with custom cabinetry
– Stand alone home on own title
– Close to primary and secondary schools, shopping centres, surf beaches and the world-class Pizzey Skate Park precinct, which is currently being upgraded to an Olympic standard.
– Short stroll to restaurants, cafes, breweries, bars and night food market and live music venue, Miami Marketta.
– 1km to beautiful Miami beachfront
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Miami
Coastal Inspired Living - Walk to Beach!
134 Nobby Parade, MIAMI QLD 4220
- Sat 20 August, 2022 9:00am
Immaculate Miami Duplex - Walk to Everything!
1/15 Doggett Drive, Miami QLD 4220
PRICED TO SELL! Renovate, rebuild or simply move in and enjoy the Miami lifestyle!
8 Bradley Avenue, Miami QLD 4220
Development Opportunity in Prime Location – 250 metres to beach
2 Sunshine Parade, Miami QLD 4220