BLUE CHIP BURLEIGH - BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME - RENOVATE OR DETONATE!
Whether you are looking to knock down and rebuild or renovate to reap the rewards, this quality brick and tile family home is reluctantly offered to the market for the first time in over 20 years & is a must inspect for the astute buyer looking to live in one of Australia’s most sought-after beachside suburbs.
Ideally situated so close to beautiful Burleigh beach and the buzzing James Street shopping & dining precinct, enjoy an easy stroll to pet friendly Burleigh Knoll Conservation Park, popular restaurants, trendy cafes and the Village Markets. This highly sought after family friendly neighbourhood offers the ultimate Burleigh lifestyle.
* 607m2 block in sought after position
* Wide street frontage (21M approx)
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Separate lounge and dining areas
* Covered outdoor patio
* Inground pool
* Single lock-up garage
* Additional off-street parking
* Fully fenced backyard
* North facing
* 180 metres to Burleigh Knoll Conservation Park, playground, basketball court and bike jumps
* 550 metres to popular restaurants, trendy cafes, Village Markets, Sandpiper Preschool and Burleigh Heads Primary School
* 550 metres to beautiful Burleigh beachfront and ocean pathway
Burleigh Heads is one of Australia’s hottest beachside suburbs, famous for its iconic Headland and bustling village atmosphere with an array of fine dining options, boutique shopping outlets and vibrant nightlife venues.
If you feel like venturing into town it’s just a short, easy stroll to James Street, Burleigh’s popular shopping precinct with its bustling cafes, award winning restaurants, two supermarkets, organic health food shop, designer fashion and homeware boutiques and uplifting community vibe.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size607.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 9:30am
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 12:45pm
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220