Effortless Coastal Elegance
Tucked away in a quiet, leafy pocket of Burleigh Waters, this newly-renovated home is the ultimate family retreat offering endless summer living.
Oozing refined coastal cool and drawing inspiration from the nearby beaches, this lifestyle home celebrates open-plan living incorporating natural materials, a soothing neutral palette and plenty of light.
With its striking textural splashback and custom cabinetry, the contemporary kitchen is the heart of the home and boasts stone benchtops, a large island bench and stylish butler’s pantry.
A servery window opens up to the outdoor entertaining area, resort-style swimming pool and day bed, ideal for watching the kids swim and basking in the Coast’s sub-tropical weather.
Bathrooms have become spa-like spaces in interiors and this home does not disappoint.
The main bathroom features ocean-hued mosaic tiles, a nod to the beachside locale, a Concrete Nation concrete basin and a luxurious bath.
In the couple’s suite, which overlooks the swimming pool, the calming neutral palette in the ensuite is punctuated by two pink concrete basins, and playful tiles for added texture and a bespoke touch.
The open-plan living space features a study nook with full-height storage and a barn door leading into a second living area and media room, ideal for a family with children.
Offering an abundance of space, privacy and a relaxed sensibility, no expense has been spared on this dream family home.
* Four bedrooms, master features designer ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Two coastal inspired bathrooms feature concrete basins and contemporary tapware
* Stunning kitchen features a massive stone island bench and servery to entertaining area
* Stylish butler’s pantry and skylights inviting plenty of natural light
* High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Sparkling swimming pool featuring mosaic tiles
* Spacious open plan living plus separate media room
* Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Study nook with built in cabinetry
* Designer laundry with outdoor access
* Secure double carport
* Fully fenced and private 628m2 block
Just minutes from Miami and Burleigh Heads beaches and the bustling restaurants and cafes the area is known for, this beautiful four-bedroom home is set on a sprawling 628sm block and boasts absolute privacy and tranquillity.
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size628.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 9:30am
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 12:45pm
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220