Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
Coastal inspired with neutral tones and cool sea breezes flowing throughout, this immaculate, low maintenance home comprises of three bedrooms plus a spacious self-contained studio perfect for dual living, teenagers retreat or accommodation for the extended family.
Offering a spacious open plan design, glass stacker doors provide a seamless indoor/ outdoor flow to the covered outdoor area, perfect for entertaining family and friends. Feel like you are on holidays every day with a stunning pool area featuring a sun lounging deck, retractable umbrella, astro turf and a large outdoor spa – your very own private oasis awaits!
Fully fenced with remote gate and security intercom, a unique feature of this property is the ability to easily accommodate 6+ cars/boat/trailer securely undercover with coated concrete paving providing a very low maintenance area to use with no lawns to mow.
Conveniently situated a quick stroll to Miami shopping village and a flat walk or ride to North Burleigh beachfront, popular restaurants, cafes and local hotspots – enjoy all that Miami and Burleigh has to offer in this central location close to everything.
• Three bedrooms with built in robes, new carpet, and plantation shutters
• Plus a spacious self-contained studio features a kitchenette, a large bathroom with double basin vanity, split system air-conditioning, separate entry and sliding door access to the pool area
• Open plan living and dining features stacker doors with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
• Stylish kitchen features island bench with stone benchtops, and stainless-steel appliances including freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cook-top, and a dishwasher.
• Expansive covered entertainment area features a large outdoor spa
• Sparkling saltwater chlorinated inground pool (recently re-pebbled and new filter)
• Sun lounging deck set beside the pool features a large retractable umbrella
• Very low maintenance with Astro turf and coated concrete surrounding the home
• Main bathroom features luxurious freestanding bath
• 24 x solar panels (6Kw), 4 x split system air conditioners
• Gatehouse with security intercom and remote gated driveway
• Secure undercover parking for 6+ cars/boat/trailer
• Fully fenced and private 614m2 block
Enjoy an easy walk or ride to every necessity and leave the car at home!
• 150 metres to Miami Shopping Village, popular restaurants & cafes
• 300 metres to dog friendly parklands and children’s playground
• 800m to Grandad Jacks Craft Distillery, 900m to Precinct Brewing Co.
• 1km to Miami One Shopping Centre and Burleigh Golf Club
• 1.1km to beautiful North Burleigh patrolled surf beach
• 1.5km to Miami Marketta live music venue
Immaculately kept by the current owners for the past two decades, this much loved home offers a family friendly, relaxed lifestyle for those who enjoy coastal living.
Call Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Land Size614.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 9:30am
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 12:45pm
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220