Blue Chip Burleigh Investment!
The rare opportunity has presented itself for the astute investor to add a blue-chip property holding to their portfolio & to secure their very own piece of the world-renowned Burleigh Heads beachfront.
The ‘Burleigh Units’ is an original brick and tile building comprising of just 13 units on a generous 1,12M2 beachfront allotment ripe for future redevelopment & developer interest STCA. The unit has low holding costs at just $64.00 p/week body corporate and a rental yield in the vicinity of $700.00-$750.00 p/week.
Beachfront land in Burleigh Heads is quickly being developed & bought out by large investment funds with a limited supply of original buildings left for re-development.
Positioned perfectly on the Esplanade, you’re only a few steps from basking in the beauty of Burleigh Heads beach, famous for its world-renowned surf break, iconic headland, and stunning nature reserve.
If you feel like venturing into town, it’s just a short, easy stroll to James Street, Burleigh’s popular shopping precinct with its bustling cafes, award winning restaurants, two supermarkets, organic health food shop, designer fashion and homeware boutiques and vibrant community.
This quality beachside unit enjoys plenty of natural light, vinyl plank flooring throughout and your own north facing balcony.
Featuring an open plan lounge, dining with access to the balcony, a neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and two bedrooms both with built-ins and ceiling fans. Also has easy access off the Esplanade to a single undercover car space.
– $63.00 per week body corporate
– $700.00-$750.00 p/w rental return
– Located on 2nd floor in a small well-maintained boutique block
– One of only 13 units sitting atop 1012sqm of prime beachfront land.
– Open plan design, with natural light & access to the balcony
– Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking & plenty of cupboard space
– 2 bedrooms both with built ins and ceiling fans
– North facing balcony
– Easy access under the building to the single car space
– No lift, pool, or on-site manager costs in this well-built block
– Located on the Esplanade directly across from pristine Burleigh Beach
– 550m walk to the popular James Street hub with trendy cafs, restaurants & shopping boutiques
– Walking distance to transport, surf clubs and Woolworths in Burleigh
– 10-minute drive to M1 Pacific Motorway
– 10-minute drive to Robina
– 20-minute drive to Coolangatta Airport & Tweed
– 45 minutes to outskirts of Brisbane 60 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size135.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Heads
Luxurious Half Floor Residence At Element!
7/106 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Opportunity Knocks! Tightly Held Cashelmara Apartment!
7/170-180 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Central Burleigh Head with Ocean Views!
1013/1 Ocean Street, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
RENOVATORS DELIGHT - OCEAN VIEWS IN BURLEGH HEADS!
10A/3 Second Avenue, BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
Beachfront Living At The Mediterranean Resort!
2203/220 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Private Burleigh Heads Family Entertainer
45 Ladds Ridge Road, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Rare High Floor Opportunity At The Mediterranean!
2902/220 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Modern coastal home with ocean views!
48 Sky Royal Terrace, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220