Burleigh Waters Best Kept Secret
Tucked away in a quiet little pocket of Burleigh Waters you will find this modern 3 bedroom family home.
With “Park side” homes in the “This” Complex rarely hitting the market, whether you’re Downsizing, A First Home Buyer or Investor, this is an opportunity not to be missed for any astute buyer in the market!
At first glance, take note of its tranquil backdrop, as the home backs right onto Coronet Park offering not only peace and quiet, but a picturesque outlook to wake up to each day.
Set over 2 storeys, this home boasts a huge 198m2 of internal living area as well as 29m2 of outdoor Porch and Patio area. The home is all complemented by its fresh paint, brand new tiled downstairs areas, light filled with an impressive 5.2metre high void from downstairs to the bedrooms above.
A home tailored for entertaining as double glass sliding doors open right up to link the indoor areas to the outdoors.
Car accommodation consisting of a double lock up garage with internal access with plenty of room for storage as well.
A huge Leisure area adds to the pluses of living at the “This” Complex, with Swimming Pool/ Spa and BBQ area facilities on offer to all residents.
Its location not only supplying peace and quiet, but also supreme convenience being within minutes to many of the Gold Coast’s best shopping and sporting precincts as well as cafes and restaurants, but more importantly offering a 200m walk to “Burleigh Homespace”, with shops such as Amberella Fine Foods, Fitness First, Dan Murphy’s, Varsity Tavern, BCF, Baby Bunting, Harvey Norman and a number of other specialty stores right at your doorstep.
– 3 Bedroom Home
– Master bedroom featuring Ensuite, Walk in Wardrobe and Air Conditioning
– Bedroom 2 and 3 offering Air Conditioning and Built in Robes
– Large Powder room downstairs
– Large Modern Kitchen featuring Electric Appliances, Dishwasher and Rangehood
– Large Island Bench with Breakfast bar and new feature till kick panels
– Freshly Painted Throughout
– Freshly Tiled Downstairs
– 198m2 of Internal Living Areas
– 27m2 of Undercover Porch and Patio Areas
– Backing onto Coronet Park
– Double Lock Up Garage w/Internal Access
– Solar Hot Water
– Leisure Area Featuring Swimming Pool/Spa and BBQ Areas
– 200m walk to “Burleigh Homespace” with attractions on offer as Amberella Fine Foods, Fitness First, Dan Murphy’s, Varsity Tavern, Baby Bunting, Harvey Norman, TK MAX and a whole array of other specialty stores
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220