Burleigh Waters Best Kept Secret!
Nestled in a serene corner of Burleigh Waters, discover this contemporary three-bedroom family home.
These particular homes within the “This” Complex” are so tightly held and for every reason as it not only offers its great location, but along with that, size, convenience and tranquillity being adjacent to Parklands. All in all, this presents an unmissable opportunity for all discerning buyers in the market!
Upon first glance, take in the stunning backdrop as the home seamlessly merges with Coronet Park, offering not only peace and quiet but also a picturesque view to greet you each morning.
Spanning over two floors, this residence boasts a generous 198m2 of internal living space, complemented by a 29m2 porch and patio area. From first stepping into the home, feel the ambiance as an abundance of natural light is accentuated by an impressive 5.2-meter high void extending from the ground floor to the bedrooms above.
Designed for entertaining, the home features double glass sliding doors that seamlessly connect the indoor and outdoor spaces.
It’s bedrooms upstairs offers a segregated Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, large ensuite bathroom and expansive views over the park.
Car accommodation is provided by a double lock-up garage with internal access, also offering ample amounts of storage space.
Residents of the “This” Complex enjoy a wealth of amenities, including a large leisure area with a swimming pool, spa, and BBQ facilities.
It’s location in Burleigh Waters offers unbeatable convenience, within minutes, you can access the Gold Coast’s finest shopping, entertainment and sporting precincts, as well as a variety of cafes and restaurants.
Furthermore, just a short 200-meter walk away is “Burleigh Homespace,” where you’ll find a range of shops right at your doorstep, including Amberella Fine Foods, Fitness First, Dan Murphy’s, Varsity Tavern, BCF, Baby Bunting, Harvey Norman, and several other specialty stores.
– 3 Bedroom Home
– Master bedroom featuring Ensuite, Walk in Wardrobe and Air Conditioning
– Bedroom 2 and 3 offering Air Conditioning and Built in Robes
– Large Powder room downstairs
– Large Modern Kitchen featuring Electric Appliances, Dishwasher and Rangehood
– Large Island Bench with Breakfast bar and new feature till kick panels
– 198m2 of Internal Living Areas
– 27m2 of Undercover Porch and Patio Areas
– Backing onto the Parklands of Coronet Park
– Double Lock Up Garage w/Internal Access
– Solar Hot Water
– Leisure Area Featuring Swimming Pool/Spa and BBQ Areas
– 200m walk to “Burleigh Homespace” with attractions on offer as Amberella Fine Foods, Fitness First, Dan Murphy’s, Varsity Tavern, Baby Bunting, Harvey Norman, TK MAX and a whole array of other specialty stores
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size208.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220